Preference SelectThe Preference Select Australian Species range is manufactured to provide class leading performance underpinned by third party eco-certification and accreditation. This encompasses our raw material supply and all manufacturing processes. Our Australian timber is sourced from sustained yield forestry operations certified under the Australian Forestry Standards Chain of Custody, (AS4707-2006). Only non-toxic materials are utilised throughout the entire production process
- With confidence you can specify or use Preference Select flooring knowing that it will not compromise our valuable environment and well-being. The range represents great value with fully supported Australian warranty provisions.
- The Preference Select range is available in two widths: Classic Width 135 mm, and Wide Plank 180 mm.
- Surface coating options include: Semi-gloss or light wire brushed and Bona Matte for an ultra-modern look. Dimension:
- Classic Width Plank (4 Colours ) 135 x 14.2 x 1820 mm inc. nested shorts. Wide Plank ( 2 Colours ) 180 x 14.2 x 1820 mm inc. nested shorts.
- European Coating Pre-finished, water based Robust UV Lacquer.
- 20 Year Finish Warranty Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Natural Australian Eucalyptus Species
- Engineered construction to exacting standards
- Impact resistant, durable and stable
- Easy to install, minimal care & maintenance
- Suitable for new construction or renovation projects
- Stunning natural visuals providing warmth and character unique to our Australian timber
- Australian warranty and customer service support